Soil and water testing laboratory was established in KVK in 2011. Main objective of the STL lab is to provide the Soil Health Card to farmers and scientific approach in agriculture practices in term of judicial uses of fertilizers. Recently Government focus on importance of Soil health Card due to Fertilizer consumption in India is highly skewed with different area and crops. Though there has been an impressive growth in the consumption of fertilizers in post green revolution period so it is top most priority of times to control the consumption of fertiliser and reach potential yield of crops as well as improved soil fertility.
- Farmers can be advised to improve the plant health status based on Soil nutrient Status
- To judicious uses of fertilizers base on recommendation and soil health
- Provide guidance on soil reclamation and related areas.
- We are offering the following analytical components to be analysed from the Soil with nominal charges like No loss No profit base. We also analysis the water quality for the irrigation purpose.
Macro: Available Nitrogen, Available Phosphorus, Available Potash, Organic Carbon, pH and Conductivity of Soil
Micro : Sulphur, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Copper
List of Instruments
- pH Meter
- Conductivity Meter / TDS Meter
- Flame Photometer for Potash
- Spectrophotometer for Phosphorus
- Kjeldahl Digestion and Distillation Unit for Nitrogen
- Atomic Absorption spectrophotometer for micro nutrient analysis
- Water distillation unit
- Highly precious weighting machine / Balance